Terms and Conditions of Sale
General Sales Conditions
- All tickets sold by BooknMeet are as an agent on behalf of the Event Organizer (“ORGANIZER”) and/or Venue Management/Owner (“Venue Owner). Promoter and/or Venue Owner are responsible for the Event.
- Any complaints regarding the Event will be directed to and dealt with by the ORGANIZER and/or Venue Owner.
- No exchange or cancellation of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- BooknMeet, Venue Owner and ORGANIZER are not obliged to re-issue, exchange or compensate any damaged tickets. Any damage to the tickets may result in ticket holder not being allowed to enter the stadium or venue and BooknMeet, Venue Owner and ORGANIZER will not be responsible.
- The ticket buyer shall be responsible for all tickets after they have been received an email confirmation. A reissue fee of RM25.00 will be charged for each damaged or lost ticket. Not applicable to General Admission Ticket, Free Seating Ticket and Free Standing Ticket. Subject to Organiser Terms and Conditions.
- The resale of tickets at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited. BooknMeet reserves the right to cancel tickets that have not been purchased from BooknMeet or other authorized points of sale.
- Ticket buyers are responsible to take note of any entry conditions or restrictions imposed on infants in arms, children without tickets or any minimum children admission age.
- The ORGANIZER/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the ORGANIZER.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The ORGANIZER may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, Event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The ORGANIZER/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The ticket holder shall undertake all risks and dangers which the ticket holder may face while attending the event. The ticket holder accepts that there are risks on the way to, and outside of or within the stadium or venue. The risks may include change in weather, the distance to and from the public transport stations or parking area and the stadium or venue, the situation on surface or underground, collision with on-site personnel or other ticket holders. The ticket holder hereby clearly states that he will undertake all these risks or dangers. The ticket holder will further undertake all risks of loss of properties in the stadium. Therefore the ticket holder agrees to release BooknMeet, Venue Owner, ORGANIZER, event performers/players and their respective agents and employees from any liability, regardless of whether injury or loss occurs before, during or after the Event.
Event Cancellation or Postponement
- If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ''Notices'' or individually, a ''Notice'') respectively shall be placed in the media by the Promoter or it’s PR Representatives. Any refund made by BooknMeet shall only be made out of sums held by BooknMeet for the ORGANIZER as authorized by the prior written agreement of the ORGANIZER. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis (''Pro-rated Amount'') in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by BooknMeet and the price paid by the ticket holder for the ticket. BooknMeet shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances.
- BooknMeet shall not be liable and under no obligation to make any refund at all in the Event that the ORGANIZER did not pay in advance the said sums to BooknMeet.
- The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
- Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at BooknMeet's sole discretion.
- In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply. (Refund amount based on clause #1)
- Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded by cheque and refunds will have to be made at the BooknMeet Office located at 6TH Floor, Dataran 3 Two 2, C-13, 06, Jalan 19/1, Section 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia during our office operating hours. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds. Ticket Holder shall submit a front photocopy NRIC to facilitate the cheque issuance. (Refund amount based on clause #1)
- The Ticketing Fee(RM 5.00), The Internet Fee(RM1.50), The Handling Fee(RM10.00) and The Additional Overseas Courier Charges(Subject to shipment address) are not refundable.
Personal Data Policy
This Personal Data Policy (“PDP”) is prepared in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“The Act”) that introduced by the Government to standardise the process of Personal Data (“Personal Data”) for commercial purposes. This PDP sets out the policies and procedures of BooknMeet with regard to your Personal Data and your consent to the usage and processing of your Personal Data for purposes set out below at Section 3.
1.1 “BooknMeet” means BooknMeet and/or its related and associated companies regardless whether such company(ies) are incorporated in or outside Malaysia.
1.2 “Personal Data” means your name, age, gender, NRIC, passport number, date of birth, address(es), email address(es), telephone number(s), credit card number(s), bank account(s), opinion(s), comment(s), information in connection to the transactions, programmes and/or packages you have purchased and /or participated in and such other personal information or your views/opinions that are, have been and may be collected, compiled, processed and maintained with BooknMeet from time to time.
2. Provision of Personal Data
2.1 BooknMeet will obtain your Personal Data when you provide your Personal Data in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or inquiries made with BooknMeet. BooknMeet may also receive and store your Personal Data when you enter the BooknMeet websites, social networking sites and/or blogs.
2.2 BooknMeet may also receive, store and process your Personal Data which are provided or made available by any third parties (show/event organizers/promoters, business partners, service providers & vendors), for reasons including delivery of BooknMeet services (for example, process the ticket(s) with payment), performance of conditions of sales and/or to comply with the BooknMeet conditions of sales.
3. Purposes of Processing
3.1 BooknMeet may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:-
(a) To process your order form/ticket request/transactions;
(b) To communicate with you via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
(c) To respond to your inquiries;
(d) For administrative purposes;
(e) To conduct internal activities;
(f) To process and analyse your Personal Data for market surveys and trend analysis;
(g) To inform you of any changes or updates to our products, goods, facilities, programmes, services and/or loyalty incentives which may affect you;
(h) To market and promote the products, goods, facilities, programmes, services, loyalty incentives, and/or such other activities as you may have requested and /or may be offering by BooknMeet, business partner and show/event organizers/promoters;
(i) To prevent and detect fraudulent transaction(s);
(j) Other legitimate business activities of BooknMeet; and /or
(k) Other purposes which the BooknMeet may reasonably deem fit;
3.2 Provision of your Personal Data for the purposes listed in Section 3.1 (a) to (k) above is voluntary and optional. However, failure to provide the requested Personal Data or any limitation against BooknMeet to process your Personal Data may result in the BooknMeet being unable (a) to process the relevant order form/ticket(s) request/transactions; (b) to provide all or part(s) of the products, goods, facilities and/or services as described above or any other products, goods, facilities and/or services that the BooknMeet is providing to you in a continuous manner; (c) to provide the products, goods, facilities and/or services to the extent as stated in the promotional materials of BooknMeet and/ or by show/event organizers/promoters; and/or (d) to provide any of the new products, goods, facilities and/or services that may be offered by BooknMeet and/or show/event organizers/promoters from time to time.
3.3 Your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia. You understand and consent that your Personal Data may be transferred outside of Malaysia to those third parties with whom BooknMeet share it as described in this PDP.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties
4.1 For purposes as described herein and to facilitate the provision of the various products, goods, facilities and/or services to you, BooknMeet may share with and/or transfer your Personal Data to:-
(a) the other entities within BooknMeet;
(b) BooknMeet third party service providers and vendors;
(c) show/event organizers/promoters and business partners; and/or
(d) any person under a duty of confidentiality to BooknMeet
4.2 BooknMeet may also share your Personal Data where required by law or where disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, legal processes or queries from the relevant authorities.
5. Rights to Limit Processing
5.1 If you:
(a) do not wish to receive any marketing communications from BooknMeet; or
(b) wish BooknMeet to stop processing your Personal Data for marketing purposes or any direct marketing purposes; or
(c) wish to change the manner in which the Group is permitted to process your Personal Data as described under Section 3 above; you may submit a request in writing to the address stated in Section 7 below.
5.2 When you visit the BooknMeet websites, there might be automatic collection of some information about your computer such as IP address, web browser software, and referring website. Such information is only used for the purpose of creating a better user experience and to identify areas for improvement on the BooknMeet’s websites.
5.4 When you access certain pages of the BooknMeets websites or purchase ticket(s), you may be required to sign in, using an ID and password. Once you signed in, BooknMeet will record your ID in the cookie file on your computer if you checked the box entitled “Remember me”. Permanent cookie files remain on your computer's hard drive until you manually delete the file.
6. Access and Correction of Personal Data
6.1 You may, request to access to and/or to make any correction to your Personal Data by submitting a request in writing to BooknMeet to the address stated in Section 7 below.
6.2 In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, BooknMeet has the rights to:-
(a) refuse your request to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data in the manner provided in The Act, such as where expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, or where the rights of others may also be
violated, amongst other reasons;
(b) refuse your request to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data as permitted under The Act, including where your Personal Data is being processed by BooknMeet in order to discharge regulatory functions and providing you access and/or the right to
make any correction to your Personal Data is likely to prejudice proper discharge of those functions by BooknMeet; and
(c) charge a fee as may be allowed under The Act for processing of your request to access your Personal Data.
6.3 Notwithstanding that access is granted to you or any correction/updating of your Personal Data is performed, this PDP shall remain valid and effective at all times.
7. Enquiries and Contact
You may request for access and/or request for correction of your Personal Data or make any inquiries or complaints in relation to the processing of your Personal Data by contacting the following personnel for further assistance:- Customer Care Address: 6TH Floor, Dataran 3 Two 2, C-13, 06, Jalan 19/1, Section 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Tel.No: +601123135449 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) BooknMeet reserves the right to revise this PDP from time to time due to changes in applicable laws and regulations and you shall be deemed to have agreed to such revision(s) if you continue your relationship with BooknMeet without any objection. You are welcome to obtain the latest version of this PDP from the BooknMeet’s website.
(2) In case of discrepancies between the English version and other versions of this PDP, the English version shall apply and prevail.
(3) Please take note that the above designated email address is only for personal data related matters. For general enquiries or the services, please email to email@example.com